Maximise laptop battery
1. If you are not using the internet turn off your wifi connection and lower the intensity of your backlight (hold down function and move the arrows up or down to change intensity).
2. Don’t leave your computer plugged in constantly when it is not in use. If your computer always relies on this power, it will loose its ability to last long on its own. So always charge your computer when the battery is almost dead and then unplug it from the wall.
3. Keep your computer in a well ventilated place and keep it cool. Your battery works faster when it is hot because it is creating more energy and is burning out faster.
4. Try to avoid turning your computer on and then off constantly. If you turn your computer on in the morning, leave it on until you are done with it for the day. You can put your computer into sleep mode throughout the day if you like.
5. Always use the correct battery for your laptop. Don’t try to use some other source of power. This will do nothing but destroy your laptop.
This was brought to you by PC Clean.
It was created on ehow.com